Preparing an immigration case has never been easier and faster...
Check Your Eligibility
- Create a secure and private account
- Select your Form Preparation Service
- Complete a FREE preliminary questionnaire to see if you meet the eligibility requirements to complete the selected Form Preparation Service
Speak With Your Independent Immigration Attorney
If you meet the form eligibility requirements:
You can purchase your Form Preparation Service
(payment plans available for qualified customers in certain cases 0% APR)
- Select a date and time for an initial 30-minutes phone consultation with your Independent Immigration Attorney
- The Attorney will confirm your eligibility, explain the process, review any evidence provided, and answer any questions you may have
- You will also get a detailed checklist of the required documents and evidence you will need to submit
For more information regarding Signature's Independent Immigration Attorneys, visit our "Immigration Attorneys" page.
Upload Your Documents
- Securely upload evidence and required documents using Signature’s easy to use upload tool
Answer Simple Questions
- Securely complete the immigration form questionnaire and answer questions in English or Spanish that will be used to complete your immigration form(s)
- Save your progress and return later if you need to
- Upon receipt of all your required documentary evidence and information, Signature will start preparation of your case immediately. If you have sufficient evidence, Signature can have your case ready to go within 2 weeks!
- Track the progress of your case preparation
Package Review by Your Immigration Attorney
- After you have provided sufficient evidence and information, your Independent Immigration Attorney will review your entire application package and give the green light to submit your case to USCIS.
Free Printing & Shipping
- No need to print dozens of pages. Signature will send to your home a neatly prepared package via USPS Priority Mail®
Receive Your Application Package At Home
- Your ready to file application package has arrived! All you have to do is:
- Sign the forms where indicated
- Attach supporting documents (passport photos, medical exam, etc.) and the USCIS filing fee
File Your Case With USCIS
- Make copies for your personal records (optional)
- Mail your completed package and filing fee(s) directly to USCIS using the provided mailing label
It’s that simple!
Immigration Professional Support
- Case Management
- Immigration Paralegal Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Support